The chaired Poster Session will be organised on Tuesday 13 June at 1 p.m.
Authors are expected to stand near their posters throughout the poster session. Poster session will be hosted and all poster authors are interviewed during the session. Posters will be on display throughout the conference.
There will been removable screens where you can pin your poster (pins will be provided by the organisers). Screens are 118 cm tall and 88 cm wide. Alternatively you can bring your own roll-up banner stand.
Illustrations and Layout for Posters
- Remember that your presentation must be readable from a distance. Keep visual materials simple and clear.
- Rely sparingly on printed text; graphs, charts, tables and pictures should be used to communicate information where possible.
- Focus selectively on major findings.
- Simple use of colour can add effective emphasis.
- You are free to bring and distribute a handout, papers or other brochure material for delegates who request additional information.
- If you need a table, chair or any other display equipments, please contact us at: email@example.com.
If you want your poster presentation to be published on the conference website after the event, please send it as a pdf document to the conference secretariat!